Friday, September 17, 2010

Amy Sine

Amy Sine
Assistant Director of Residential Education, UMBC
B.A. Frostburg State University M.Ed University of Maine

What are you most passionate about in the field?
I really like to create new programs, supervise staff and watch them grow and develop into professionals. I love connecting with students and student staff around the issues that are important to them.


Who has been your biggest influence in your career?

Probably, my friend Jenn, she is the person whom I call when I get frustrated or need a new perspective. She is who I bounce ideas off of or call for motivation. She helps me to think things through differently and to create some really good ideas. She is also a huge support to me and I think that has such a positive influence in my career.


Summer

This summer I spent a week off with my boys and spent the time visiting with friends. It was very relaxing. We also took a short vacation to the beach. {I prefer fall vacations, so I have lots of fun planned in the coming months}

Fun Stuff
I really enjoy tv :) Watching Glee and Modern Family are my hobbies! I also enjoy photography, wine tasting, and road trips! And of course quality time with my family!



No comments:

Post a Comment