Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Clinton Gilbert

Clinton Gilbert
Area Coordinator for Multicultural Initiatives and Coordinator for Multicultural Achievement Peer Program
St. Mary’s College of Maryland

Where you went to school:
B.S. St. Mary’s College of Maryland
M.Ed Salisbury University

What are you most passionate about in the field: I am most passionate about having the opportunity to create an environment where students are able to find themselves. I enjoy having intellectual and personal conversations with students to help them become more comfortable with me and assist them in the process of discovering their full potential.

Who has been your biggest influence in your career: Joanne Goldwater has served as my professional mentor since undergrad. She was the first person to suggest that I consider Student Affairs as my profession. Joanne has been able to provide me with professional growth opportunities and guidance to help ensure my professional success.

Something fun that you do outside of your job or something we should know about you: I love to play piano, read, cook, and entertain others!

No comments:

Post a Comment