Saturday, September 25, 2010

Joe Uter

Joseph Uter

Residence Life Coordinator

Towson University


B.S. Villa Julie College
(
Now Stevenson University)

M.S. Shippensburg University


What are you most passionate about in the field:

I really love having the opportunity to help students grow and discover who they are as individuals and as leaders. I also really appreciate how much I learn about myself while working with those students.


Who has been your biggest influence in your career:

Definitely Beth, Director of Residence Life from my days as an RA. Beth gave me the opportunity to be the leader that I wanted to be. I learned so much and gained so many great opportunities from my RA experience and her guidance. She has been a champion for me in good times and bad, and I could never thank her enough for everything she has done for me.

Something exciting you did this summer:

The most exciting thing I probably did all summer was attend RELI (the Regional Entry-Level Institute). I also spent a few days testing my luck on the slot machines and on the blackjack tables in Atlantic City. Don’t worry, I didn’t gamble away my Res Hall!


Something fun that you do outside of your job or something we should know about you:

Having a fun time on a dime! It’s a art I have mastered and I love to share the wealth with those around me! I also love movies, traveling, and just relaxing at home on my comfy couch.





No comments:

Post a Comment