Monday, October 4, 2010

Anthony "Tito" Sierra

Anthony "Tito" Sierra
Resident Director for Manokin Hall
Salisbury University

School:
Undergrad @ Lincoln University of PA '09; Masters @ Salisbury University (in progress) '11

Passion: I am most passionate about creating a safe and engaged community that empowers not only my residents but also my staff to advance to their highest potential.

Influence: I would have to credit Ms. Genyne Royal and Mr. John Lowney as my positive influences and mentors.

Summer: This summer I accepted an ACUHO-I Internship with Tulane University in New Orleans, Louisiana. This experience was enriching both mentally and professionally. I developed the training modules for 4 different positions in their HRL department and at night enjoyed the "NOLA EXPERIENCE".

Outside: Outside of work I enjoy riding motorcycles. I have been riding for 5 years and have enjoyed every moment. I just sold my last street bike and plan on buying another one shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment