Saturday, October 2, 2010

Bob Mikus

Bob Mikus
Dean of Students
Stevenson University
B.A., Lebanon Valley College
M.A., LaSalle University
Doctoral candidate, IUP
Most passionate: I am passionate about working with young professionals, helping them grow and develop into more mature, knowledgable and confident student affairs professionals.
Biggest influences: I've generally had one significant mentor at every stop along my path in student affairs. Dave Calvario & Dave Evans (LVC), Alan Wendell (LaSalle), Roland Watts (William Paterson), and Jim Hilton (Elizabethtown).
Something exciting this summer: A week of rest and relaxation in Rehoboth Beach with my wife and two sons.
Something fun outside your job: I love watching my boys play soccer, basketball and swimming. And I really enjoy college football (I would sit in front of the TV every Saturday from morning to midnight if I could!).

No comments:

Post a Comment