Monday, October 4, 2010

Sheree Stachell

Sheree Satchell
Resident Director
Salisbury University

Where you went to school :
Salisbury University: Undergrad & Masters

What are you most passionate about in the field?
The ability to serve as a catalyst of intellectual, social, physical, spiritual and emotional growth to students (and RA’s). To be able to covertly incorporate teachable moments into everyday conversation, all the while witnessing them transform right before your eyes. Definitely the steam in my engine!

Who has been your biggest influence in your career
Although I have had some pretty awesome supervisors, I would have to say that the students themselves have been my biggest influence, along with my RA staff. They have the ability to ignite within me the embers of motivation when the profession/life in itself wears you down a bit.

Something exciting you did this summer
Exciting…well let’s see….oh yes, I only GOT MARRIED!!!! Yes indeed, I was joined together in Holy matrimony on July 10th, to a pretty stupendous man. Hip hip horayyyy!!!

Something fun that you do outside of your job or something we should know about you: I love Jesus, simply relaxing, singing, watching a good movie, and laughing (doing them all at the same time is AWESOME)!

No comments:

Post a Comment